Hardly can a person without the “American Dream” be found, that is without a desire to move to a country with flourishing economy, a bundle of opportunities, the highest standards of life on the globe, heterogeneous cultures, diverse landscapes and the strongest most wide-spread currency. The United States is composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories and various possessions which occupy 9.8 million km2 (3.8 million sq. mi) with the population of over 325 million people.
Investors can gain the EB-5 visa which gives permanent U.S. residency and then two years after they are rewarded with a green card. Subsequently, those who hold Green Card for at least 5 years can apply for naturalization.
- No managerial experience or special educational background is required.
- No language requirement.
- Ability to work, live and study anywhere in the United States.
- Spouse, dependent children under 21 years old are also included on the same application.
- The source of investment capital can be an inheritance, gift, business or any other lawful activity.
- Ability to receive the investment back upon the completion of the project.
Investment Programme requirements:
- To be in the age of majority (i.e. at least 21 years old).
- To demonstrate that assets and funds have been legallyacquired.
- To have no criminal record
- The main applicant must stay in the USA for six months a year.
The EB-5 visacan be granted through 2 investment options.
- To create a new enterprise based in the U.S.A.
- To invest in a regional center pre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Creation of a New American Enterprise
Under this option, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum Investment ($USD) – $1,000,000 in a new commercial enterprise
- Minimum Investment ($USD) – $500,000 in the enterprise in a targeted commercial area, such as rural territory or the one suffering from the unemployment of minimum 150 percent that of the national average.
- Creation of 10 full-time US qualified jobs for two years in the commercial enterprise.
- Active management of the enterprise on a daily basis.
- Investment in a Regional Centerpre-approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
In this route,applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum Investment ($USD) – $500,000
- Creation of10 full-time US jobs (not necessarily in a particular enterprise)
- To hold Green Card for at least 5 years.
To be in the age of 18 or older.
- To reside in the U.S. territory for minimum 3 months before the application is proceeded.
- To have continuous residence within the U.S.territory since the date of the application to the date of naturalization.
- To demonstrate basic level of English
- To be able to demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of American history and government system.
- To follow the principals of the Constitution of the United States
- To be well-tuned to the proper order and well-being in the United States within all the relevant periods.