United Kingdom

It is needless to mention anything about world’s economic and cultural positions of such a country as the U.K., which is a proud member of G8. It is an island country, located off the northwestern coast of mainland Europe, which comprises the whole of the island of Great Britain and the northern portion of the island of Ireland. This country has the most desirable and highest standards of living in the world. Consequently, either residency or citizenship status in the U.K. gives access to numerous benefits and comforts. The U.K. Immigrant Investor Program makes this access possible for the investors.  


  • Access to the highest standards of education.
  • Provision of free superior health care services.
  • Limitless business opportunities.
  • Attractive tax rates.
  • Visa-free entry to more than 160 countries.
  •  No medical testing is obligatory.


  • Residency

Investment Programme requirements:

  • To be able to maintain and accommodate yourself and family.
  • To be ready to reside mainly in the U.K. (minimum 50% of the time)
  • To fulfill one of the investment options

Investment Options

In order to obtain the stay for settlement (ILR), applicants have to make an investment of at least 75% of the specified amount in the U.K. through getting government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading companies registered in the U.K. and make a deposit of the rest 25% of the sum to the U.K. financial institution or use it for purchasing assets.

There are 3 options in which the applicants may make the investments and enquire ILR:

1 – Minimum Investment (£)£2, 000, 000

Under this option, ILR is gained in 5 years

2 – Minimum Investment (£) £5, 000, 000

Under this option, ILR is gained in 3 years

3– Minimum Investment (£) – £10, 000, 000

Under this option, ILR is gained in 2 years


  • Citizenship

Citizenship requirements:

  • To reside in the U.K. for 5 years or more
  • Not to leave the country for more than 90 days within 12 months before the application is proceeded
  • Not to live out of the country for more than 450 days within 5 years’ period.
  • To have exceptionally good character.
  • To have never violated immigration laws.
  • To have basic level of English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic languages.
  • To be able to demonstrate the knowledge of British lifestyle and culture.