Known as the “island of spice” Grenada is located in the southeastern Caribbean Sea and consists of the island of Grenada and six smaller islands. With the size of 348.5 square kilometers (134.6 sq. mi) and its population of 107,317, it is both politically and economically stable country which has the lowest crime rate in the region. The Grenadian Citizenship by Investment Programme offeredby the Citizenship by Investment Committee (CBIC) in 2013 has givenan opportunity to travel to over 100 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone without the need for visa, furthermore, E-2 Visa Program which is between Grenada and the United States allows its citizens to run a business in the U.S. and reside in the latter country. In addition, dual citizenship is recognized in Grenada.
- Life-long citizenship with the right to pass it to future generations.
- Processing time for the citizenship application is only 3-4 months.
- No interview.
- Dependent children under 25 years old and dependent parents over the age of 65 are also included on the same application.
- No need to live or travel to Grenada while the application is being processed.
- No managerial experience or special educational background required.
- Visa-free entry to more than 100 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone.
- Special opportunity to run a business in the U.S. and reside therein due to E-2 Visa Program between Grenada and the United States.
- No worldwide tax.
- Offshore financial industry of the country
- Particular attraction of businesses related to tourism, manufacturing and agriculture by the Grenadian government.
- No language knowledge test required
- An opportunity to maintain dual citizenship
Investment Programme requirements:
- To be in the age of majority (i.e.at least 18 years old)
- To have exceptionally good character
- NO criminal record
- To be in good health condition
- To be with high net worth
In order to be qualified for the citizenship of this country there are 2 following kinds of investments:
- To make a one-time donation to the National Transformation Fund (NTF)
- To purchase pre-approved real estate.
1.NATIONAL TRANSFORMATION FUND DONATION
Under this option, applicants make a non-refundable donation to the NTF, which is the quickest way to gain the citizenship of Grenada.
Minimum Contribution required ($USD):
Main applicant: $ 150,000
Main applicant and spouse: $ 200,000
Family up to four members: $ 200,000
Due Diligence Fees
Main Applicant: $ 5,000
Spouse: $ 5,000
Dependant aged 17 years or above: $ 5,000
Main Applicant: $ 1,500
Dependant: $ 1,000
Main Applicant: $ 1,500
Dependant aged 17 years or above: $ 1,500
Dependant aged 16 years or below: $ 500
* Other fees may include legal fees and passport fees. Fees are subject to change. Please, contact us for a quote.