Cyprus is an island country in the Eastern Mediterranean. With its area of 9,251 km2 (3,572 sq mi), it is the third most densely populated country in the Mediterranean with approximately 1,2 million people. Cyprus is a member of the European Union and has English as one of itsofficial languages. Yearly it is visited by hundreds of thousands of tourists who are attracted by spectacular coastline, sea caves, ancient mythology and traditions. Cyprus is perfect for business and investment purposes and provides a number of investment opportunities, in particular ‘Cyprus Investment Scheme’ makes its citizenship affordable for non-European investors and their families. This country offers 2 programmes; one for permanent residency and one for citizenship. Moreover, you have a unique opportunity to submit both residency and citizenship application at the same time.
Life-long citizenship with the right to pass it to future generations.
- Dependent children under 25 years old and dependent parents are also included on the same application.
- An opportunity to include family members in the application.
- 3-6 months of application processing time.
- No interview.
- No need to live or travel to Cyprus while the application is being processed, except for visiting this country once.
- No visa required to almost 160 countries. https://csglobalpartners.com/citizenship-cyprus/
- Dual citizenship is allowed.
- Low tax on worldwide income and no inheritance tax.
- Excellent healthcare and education systems.
- High standard of living.
- Affordable cost of living.
- Advanced infrastructure.
- No restrictions on nationality of the applicant. https://csglobalpartners.com/citizenship-cyprus/
- Naturalisation of Investors by Exception Programm requirements:
- To be in possession of a valid passport;
- Absence of criminal record;
- To have NO frozen property within the boundaries of the EU;
- Must be in possession of a residency permit in Cyprus, for at least 6 months before becoming eligible for citizenship;
- To be high net worth individual;
- To possess a permanent private residence in the Republic of Cyprus (purchase price must be minimum €500,000 plus applicable VAT);
- Total sum of investment must be €2 million or above.
In order to be qualified for the residencyor citizenship of this country there are4 following kinds of investments:
- To contribute to real estate, land development or infrastructure project
- To purchase, create or participate in Cypriot businesses or companies
- To invest in financial assets of companies or organizations in the Republic of Cyprus
- To make combined investment
Minimum Contribution in all these options (€):
1.Real Estate, Land Development or Infrastructure Project
Under this option, applicants opt to invest a minimum of €2 million in the purchase or construction of buildings, land development projects (residential or commercial) or infrastructure projects. https://www.artoncapital.com/global-citizen-programs/cyprus/
2. Purchase, Creation or Participation in Businesses or Companies of Cyprus
In this way, applicants choose to invest a minimum of€2 million in order to purchase, create or partake in companies and businesses which are based and operated in Cyprus on condition that the latter have tangible presence in the country and minimum 5 Cypriot citizens or European citizens are employed therein.
3.Investment in Financial Assets of Companies or Organizations of Cyprus
Under this option,at least €2 million is invested in the financial assets of different companies or organizations of the Republic of Cyprus, including bonds, securities and debentures that were issued and registered in Cyprus. These assets must be held for at least 3 years.
4.Combination Investment Scheme
All the above options may be combined and applicants may opt to invest in various directions, though the overall sum of investments must be at least €2 million.